Tim Holtz Distress EMBOSSING INK PAD
Regular price $9.80
Distress Embossing Ink ... Clear Ink Pad - by Ranger for Tim Holtz ... slow drying, embossing ink for a distressed finish.
Ranger's Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Ink Pad is specially developed with clear embossing ink that stays wet for an extend period of time to allow you to prepare your design and sprinkle your embossing powder. The ink holds the powder in place until it is heated using a special tool which melts the powder into a permanent, raised layer.
This clear ink is ideal for use with all colours of embossing powder for all visual arts and crafts including mixed media, scrapbooking, cardmaking, stamping and art journaling projects.
To Use the Distress Embossing Ink Pad :
- tap the embossing ink pad to your stamp and press onto your dry surface to print.
- while wet, sprinkle with your the embossing powder.
- tap off the excess powder.
- using a heat tool, gently heat up the embossing powder until it melts.
- be careful as the hot air is very very hot!
- sometimes heating from underneath your cardstock helps give an even coverage.
- make sure the heat tool is not too close and is constantly moved around so the cardstock and embossing powder does not burn.
- leave to cool (doesn't take long).